Paddling is a family sport and Superior Surf Systems is proud to offer three performance kayaks built specifically for kids. These boats are not simply down-sized versions of adult boats nor are they unresponsive, ultra stable bath tubs. Covering the gamut of whitewater, touring and racing, these three models will develop balance and control, thereby promoting sound paddling technique for the young paddler. My two children started paddling at 5 and 6 years of age in the Epitike 1000 and have now graduated to their Episeas.
- Length: 9' 2"
- Width: 18-1/2"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Material: High-density polyethylene.
- Paddler Range: Children 70 - 100 lbs.
- Usage: General recreation playboat.
- Hull Configuration: Shallow arched, highly rockered, asymmetric hull
- incorporating a shallow vee bow.
- Price: $399
- Length: 14' 2"
- Width: 20-1/2"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Material: Medium-density polyethylene.
- Flotation: Bow airbag and stern bulkhead with six inch hatch.
- Paddler Range: Children to small adults.
- Usage: Touring/Weekend tripping.
- Hull Configuration: Vee/ultra-shallow arched vee, slightly rockered, asymmetric
- Price: $589
This polypropylene kayak trainer is fast, friendly and virtually indestructible. Designed for lighter, smaller paddlers and kids.
- Length: 14' 1" (35.81 cm)
- Width: 20-1/2" (52.07 cm)
- Weight Range: 44 lbs - 132 lbs
- Price: $999